In today’s fast-paced world, you need a partner that thinks outside the box. Sterling Lexicon’s small shipment solution streamlines the move process to transport goods more efficiently.
Delivering a better experience in less time, our modern concept combines the convenience of containerized shipping with the benefits and peace of mind of a full-service move.
Many companies have felt the impact of industry-wide challenges, which lead to service failures, delayed shipments, increased claims and unhappy transferring employees. Our innovative four-step process bypasses the obstacles of traditional moving methods, such as driver shortages, reduced capacity and weight minimums, saving your company money and allowing employees to be settled in their destinations faster.
All these advantages lead to less stress on the transferring employee and give mobility professionals peace of mind, so you can focus on their key objectives.
- Cost savings for company and employees
- Reduced calls from unhappy transferring employees
- Less administration and paperwork for HR
- Free storage-in-transit under 3,000 lbs. for first 30 days
- Reduce employee downtime by up to 14 days
- Lower claims
- Improved employee satisfaction
- Reduced handling
- All shipments containerized
- No minimum weight requirements
- International packing on every move
Transferring employees are raving about their results with the small shipment program.
- “We were astonished at how quickly our belongings arrived.” -Joe S., NYC to Dallas
- “No damage and ahead of schedule... movers were great.” -Michelle E., Seattle to San Jose
- “My move was fantastic!” -Karen W., Charlotte to Phoenix