Full Coordination of Global Immigration Processes
Sterling Lexicon's immigration program covers the full coordination of global immigration processes, including management of initial work authorizations, consular visa applications, residence authorizations, registrations, renewal of immigration documents and processing of departure requirements.
We can also offer the management of supporting services such as translation, legalization, apostilles and notarization of supporting documents.
Services provided include:
- Visa and immigration management
- Visa and immigration application
- Visa and immigration assistance
- Immigration assessment
- Immigration audit
- Sponsor license application
- Payroll expense
- Global compensation services
- Business traveler tracking
What you can expect from Sterling Lexicon visa and immigration service:
- Expert teams: Our teams are passionate professionals who manage every immigration case expertly, in a timely and proactive manner. You can rest assured that your relocating employees will be in knowledgeable and trust-worthy hands
- Tech-driven processes: Our teams are supported by a centralized case management system that pre-empts any oversight through automated workflows which flag upcoming tasks and critical milestones such as visa and passport renewals
- Access to easy-to-use technology: Through our web-portal you will have 24/7 access to status updates, management reporting, survey results and more
- Added-value: At Sterling Lexicon, we don’t do things ‘on the clock’. If you need the help of an immigration specialist, they will be there to answer your questions and provide guidance. We will also run training sessions, provide access to industry webinars and provide regular immigration updates
For more information about our visa and immigration service contact Sterling Lexicon today.