Cue the confetti! Last night, to kick off an exciting week at Worldwide ERC’s Global Workforce Symposium, we celebrated the service excellence of many of Lexicon’s outstanding partners.
Lexicon’s World of Quality supplier awards highlight and celebrate those suppliers who have achieved remarkable scores based from our industry specific metrics. From household goods to real estate to immigration, a number of service excellence, innovation and partnership awards were handed out. Our suppliers are an extension of our team, so we are just as selective with them as we are with our own employees. Rigorous standards and audits ensure that our global supply chain is more than a network of partners – it is a carefully curated team of experts in their fields and regions around the world. Our Service excellence awards are based on metrics from our dashboards and are the highest levels of service by business type. You can always expect great service from this group!
The big winners from the ceremony are:
- Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties
- Realty South Relocation Services
- Ebby Halliday Realtors
- F.C. Tucker Company Inc
- Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
- Fridrich & Clark Realty
- Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Anderson Properties Texas
- Century 21 Scheetz
- Budd Van Lines
- Lambert Relocation Inc
- Planes Companies
- Imlach Movers Inc
- Mills Van Lines
- J Barber Moving And Storage Inc
- Suddath Relocation Systems
- Suddath International
- Paramount Transportation Systems
- Dependable Auto Shippers Inc
- Reindeer Auto Relocation
- National Corporate Housing
- Hansa One
- Fragomen Del Rey Bernsen & Loewy Llp
- Dwellworks United Kingdom
- All Points Relocation
In addition to our best-in-class awards, Lexicon added another category that targets not only superior service but also innovation. Because we are constantly innovating, we want to award those suppliers who share that same focus.
Our innovation awards are given to companies who deliver new products or services that bring extra value to Lexicon and our clients. The recipients this year are:
- Jacob Street Partners developed a household goods insurance model that provided for expanded global renters’ insurance and cost savings. They also developed a program to insure our assignees in temporary living.
- Reloquest developed a state-of-the-art TL sourcing model that allows greater flexibility and savings in a very tight rental market.
Finally, the partnership awards are handed out to suppliers that went above and beyond as a Lexicon partner this past year. A big thanks and round of applause go to:
- Mills Van Lines
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Long & Foster Corporate Relocation Services
- Berkshire Hathaway HomesServices PenFed Realty
Lexicon couldn’t do what we do without our excellent team of suppliers, and we’re happy to recognize them for their fantastic work this past year.