Lexicon Relocation Presents the 2016 Global Housing Study
This study provides current and relevant information on the topic of global expatriate housing practices and policies and is the most comprehensive survey in well over a decade on this vital aspect of global mobility. The information contained in the study will be of interest and benefit to all global mobility professionals worldwide.
The high number of respondents to our detailed survey and the many voluntary write-in responses to individual questions allow us to present a wealth of data and provide keen insights into several areas of global mobility housing, including:
- Management of financial aspects of assignee housing
- Housing challenges in host locations in developing countries
- Home country vacant property management
- Home sale assistance programs
- Temporary living policy and process including exceptions and extension management
- Host country long-term housing policy and process
The study is available to you now for free - just fill out the form on the right.